What is Competitor Analysis?
Competitor Analysis is a deep dive into your competitors website and marketing strategy which enables you to make data-driven marketing decisions based on what is already working for them. This information allows you to build your own marketing plan with confidence whilst minimising costs.
Competitor Analysis reports provide insights into different aspect of your competitor online presence
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, you will find considerable value in conducting competitor analysis. It is important that you focus in on your specific niche and target exactly the customers that you want.
This information will:
- Save you a huge amount of time and money
- Increased website traffic
- Increased engagement
- More lead & sales leading to more revenue
- Free your time to focus on running your business and building your brand
Competitor analysis examines key areas of your competitors’ online footprint. The reports are broken down into smaller sections so you can request only the data you need. From Keyword Analysis and content ideas to Backlink and advertising strategies. The reports allow you to confidently build your own marketing strategy. We must provide maximum value to our customers and to do this we need to prioritise what we share with them.
These reports allow you to dominate in your industry and ensure you content gets ranked on google. Not all digital marketing campaigns, PPC or SEO strategies will be successful in every niche. Targeted analysis will help you prepare a plan of action by highlighting the best opportunities associated with your particular sector and will give you the information you need to ensure the greatest return on investment, both time and money.
Some typical question you may have are:
- How do I maximise the number of leads/customers?
- How competitive is the market currently?
- Who are my real competitors?
- What do I need to do to stand out?
- What keywords and content are my competitors using?
- Do my competitors use paid advertising?
- What advertising copy is working for them?
- Which social media channels should I use?
- How often should I be posting?
- What companies and websites should I be networking with?
We can generate competitor analysis reports in the following key areas:
Turn your prospects into buyers
Our job is to make your job easier.